First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
Merge on multiple variables
What I would like to do is merge two data sets by a unique id from dsn1 and any one of four ids from dsn2 by examining the four alternate IDs in order. If the first one does not match the second one is examined and so on until a match is found or all alternates have been used. In other words if there is no match ... 5 May 2010 10:25
SASAUTOS= Question
I am investigating someone else's code and he had a line like options macrogen symbolgen sasautos=("C:\dir1\dir2\src"); Unfortunately, I only copied his SAS programs and don't know what's in this directory. My question is that since individual files are not specified, does SAS just read in everything under t... 5 May 2010 03:51
Back transform probits
Hi! I have some binomial disease data and have analysed it with probit and logit link functions. I have been able to back transform the logits but not the probits. Has anyone got code to back transform the probits? That would be great if you do. Thanks. ... 16 May 2010 17:55
Back transform probits
Hi! I have some binomial disease data and have analysed it with probit and logit link functions. I have been able to back transform the logits but not the probits. Has anyone got code to back transform the probits? That would be great if you do. Thanks. ... 3 May 2010 22:02
WHERE statement issue in data step
I'm creating a new dataset and I have a list of 500 account numbers that are in numeric form since I will have to join them to another table. I want to use these 500 account numbers in a where statement but I keep getting an error when I separate the account numbers with a comma. When I use an or operator to sepa... 4 May 2010 08:58
format and match based on wildcard
a data dictionary defines a format value based on a wildcard example: name, value A , M?H A, GHH B , ANN C , K?N since the values that are defined with a "?" can be any character, what is a good method for parsing out the matches in order to come up with the Name value ? data test; input testvalue... 5 May 2010 10:25
Selecting cases(data step) for non sequential IDs
Dear All: I am trying to select a number of cases in my data set with non sequential IDs. I know I can use the 'WHERE ID EQ ( LT /LE or GE / GT) something' to select a single case or a number of cases(sequential IDs). I want an expedient way to do this so that I don't have to go through the route on mak... 3 May 2010 13:09
Pre-written SAS code to read & label Census datasets?
The Census Bureau graciously provided us with the SAS datastep code necessary to input the 2000 census ASCII files and label them. To access their code, follow the link and scroll to the "Using SAS" area, then click "Download." http://www.census.gov/support/SF1ASCII.html SAS code for this task is available fo... 4 May 2010 23:31
Get Organized with Free Project Management Software
Hi All, Wait for a few more days and you will come to know that project drive is going to announce big news on uses of the Free Project Management Software uses and how will it serve better than other one. I hope, so far they have given you best services, which could have fulfilled your expectations to manage ... 3 May 2010 06:34
10% off "Power User's Guide to SAS Programming" from Lulu.com throughout May 2010
Spread the word: - Go to stores.lulu.com/hollandnumerics - Click "Buy" and enter code "FLOWERS" at checkout. - You will save 10% off purchases off both printed and download editions of Power User's Guide to SAS Programming" by Philip R Holland from Lulu.com! Happy reading!..........Philip R Holland * Di... 3 May 2010 05:30