First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
DOW losing 600 points in a few minutes: no technical glitch, no foul play, but a natural cause?
Nobody will ever know the exact cause of this historic collapse (the largest intraday drop ever) followed by a recovery within a few minutes. It impacted several stock exchanges and most stocks, and the volume was heavy. Possible causes: Is it a terrorist plot? No, terrorists don't have this level of sophisti... 8 May 2010 21:05
Date lookup
I have this dataset..... Drug Store Date AAA 1111 01/05/2010 BBB 1112 04/05/2010 AAA 1112 04/05/2009 CCC 1113 02/02/2009 I need to list all stores and flag them according to Drug and if AAA and within last 10 month (from today) then Flag, if BBB and within last 180 days then fl... 9 May 2010 01:25
HP Unix Admin -- AZ
(Please note: If you are interested in this position and you have all skills experience which mentioned in requirement, so please update your resume as per the requirement and reply me at matt(a)netprologic.com) Hi, Hope you are doing well, Please find this Requirement of our Direct Client, if it looks interes... 8 May 2010 23:15
Need to concatenate numeric values into one char value
I need to concatenate few numeric values into one character variable. One way to do is create char copies of the int variables, concatenate them and then drop the char copies. Is there any other better way to typecast and use the variables. I am creating a gene string for implementing genetic algo. So, this stuff n... 18 May 2010 01:39
? countw
Hey, guys, I saw a code to get lab test number automatically. Anyone know countw function? Is SAS's new release? %let lablist = ca ca_cr; .... %let lbnum=%sysfunc (countw (&lablist ) ); data temp; %do i=1 %to &lbnum; if lbtestcd = ... %end; run; .. Thanks, Mindy ... 7 May 2010 17:50
excel created by tagsets.excelXP cannot be opened
I am using the tagsets.excelXP with the style set to minimal to output to an excel file. The code works for over a year without any problem until this month. If I use a different style, such as Statistical, excel opens the file with no problems. The following is my ods setting. Thanks. FILENAME F1 "c:\temp\h... 7 May 2010 13:22
proc logistic with odds ratio in output table
I'm performing linear regressions on many variables (over 100) using proc logistic with risk limits. I'm interested in automatically generating a table with all the odds ratios? I imagine one could use ods, but I haven't found an apropriate command. Any sugestions? Thanks. ... 7 May 2010 05:38
Call Symput during execution?
Dear SAS experts, I want to execute the code that depending on the value of a variable, pick one variable from same dataset. To do this I used call symput but call symput seems to work only after the data step. Does anyone know how to capture the variable value into macro variable during data step executions? ... 11 May 2010 16:46
Multiple files need processing
Hi All, I have a situation where I have some 20+ files that need to be 'processed' using the same script. Although it is possible to change out some 3 or 4 times that I call for an individual file I know that there must be a better way. I have thought about using arrays but I am having a little trouble concept... 10 May 2010 18:46
test if a median is significantly different from zero
Hi, Is there any way in proc report that I can test if a median is significantly different from zero? --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news(a)netfront.net --- ... 6 May 2010 22:02