First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
30 Days Free Trial Project Management Software
FREE TRAIL With http://www.project-drive.net Get it now!!!! For free account go to http://freetrial.project-drive.net/account_pd.jsp ... 10 Jun 2010 03:27
Read column from Oracle with datatype LONG
I try to extract information about views defined i Oracle. The information is in the table SYS.VIEW$ Here is my SQL: proc sql noprint; connect to ODBC (dsn=fdwprd schema=sys uid=fdwprd pwd=XXXXXXXX); create table view_txt as select * from connection to odbc ( select obj# , text fro... 10 Jun 2010 03:27
lookup via HASH tables SAS9.2
dear all, finally we are migrating to V9 so we can use the new hash tables. I have seen some nice examples to do a LOOKUP... so far so good... but has someone an example with the find() method that when a lookup was not succesfull (based on a date) the value of the record closest to the lookup value is taken?? ... 10 Jun 2010 09:59
creating dataset for each individual
I want to create a dataset for each individual (street_1 to street_7292 with id « incidentid » from 1 to 7292) with the instruction output, but this program doesn’t work. Particularly, SAS does not like “data Street_1-Street_7292 ». Could someone help me? Best regards, Nathalie %macro test; %local i; data ... 10 Jun 2010 02:22
resolve duplicate key: help with REPEATer
I have data that I can read but have trouble transposing from long to wide because of duplication in the key variables: ID and EVENT. The REPEAT variable included with these data is incorrect and I want to have it increase by one for every group of questions. To keep it simple I excluded the result values coded... 9 Jun 2010 16:26
Error in Proc Stratify
Hi All, I'm using a program that was written by someone which uses Proc Stratify from Statxact and I'm getting following error in the log. ERROR : This test is allowed for stratified 2x2 data only and I know the reason is there's not enough data in one of the cells which is causing this error. However the pro... 9 Jun 2010 11:57
PROC REPORT: coloring background of X1 based upon value of X2
let's say I have two variables in PROC REPORT, which I have creatively named X1 and X2. I'd like to set the background of X1 to be yellow if X2 is negative, and make no change to the background if X2 is zero or positive. Can this be done? Here is my code to produce the report with no background shading, but I ha... 9 Jun 2010 16:26
A macro or a procedure to make a general program of automizing for any data set
Problem Description: I would like to automize this program so that it looks at every variable (column) and first check whether the column is numerical and execute two lines of code: If Salary ne . then filled4 = 1; If Salary eq . then filled4 = 0; or if the column is of a string type then execute thes... 9 Jun 2010 10:50
Question about WPC. Has anyone tried WPC?
Dear SAS experts. I have heard from my ex-colleague that there is a SAS compatible software called WPC. Has anyone tried it and any comments on the software? Especailly, I am very heavy macro user so I want to know the comaptibility of BASE/SAS especially macro part. And I could not find the price part from... 9 Jun 2010 09:43
Features of Project-drive.net
• Dashboard • Gantt Charts • Timesheet Module • User-friendly Interface • Project Management Templates • Workflows and Links • Resource Allocations • Document Sharing and Management • Automated Communication Tools • ... 9 Jun 2010 02:05