First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
why special characters read in from txt file
Hi SAS experts, I am trying to read a large raw data file into SAS. The raw data is sent by txt file and comma delimited. I could not find anything wrong with the data if you open it with UltraEdit or word software. However, you will see a extra blank between each number or character after you read them into SAS... 24 Jun 2010 11:50
Using two datasets in a SAS proc step
I have two variables in two different datasets and want to use both in a SAS procedure eg Proc Univariate. Can I do it anyhow without merging the datasets? Thanks. ... 29 Jun 2010 08:31
Compare Row values Vs Column Name
I have a dataset with 3 columns with values Variable Value1 Value2 AGE 2 7 PLACE 6 10 .... ... TERM 1 9 Another dataset with Column wherein the Column Name are same as the values of "varibale " from the table above: AGE PLACE TERM ...... ... 23 Jun 2010 12:51
How to import a .xlsx file over 256 columns?
Use the regular import, only import 255 columns. proc import datafile="C:\temp\aaa.xlsx" out=test replace; sheet='Final Data'; getnames=yes; run; thanks ... 23 Jun 2010 10:36
Pocket Size Welding Machine: Open for Distributors/Importers
Dear Sir/Madam Greetings. We are manufacturers on an innovative welding machine "Pocket Size Welding Machine" which carries the brand name Microweld. This product will take the industrial sector by storm, with all the advantages in terms of: electrical consumption, size, weight, duty cycle etc. We are now ope... 23 Jun 2010 04:04
Glimmix
Hi! I'm quite at the beginning using GLIMMIX and I have some problems selecting the best model. As I read using the -2logL or the AIC is not adaequate because that are only "pseudo" values. But what is the adaequte tool to select the best model? Some say that if it's possible to use MIXED one should use that ... 23 Jun 2010 04:04
Passing Macro varibales from Txt file
Macro looks like %macro a( x ,y ,z); .... ..... %mend; The input to the above macro should come from a notepad or txt file. In which the parameters are as below( with multiple rows) Age,1,2 Gender,2,3 .... .... ... Location,15,76 How can I pass this to the sas code and execute all the ro... 23 Jun 2010 07:19
Data Structure
Dear All: This is the dataset i have .. data have ; input pat $ Dep $ rel $ out $ ds $ ; cards; 123 CLI MIL RES AE 123 CLI MOD RES DS 345 DMA SEV NOT AE 345 DMA SEV RES DS ; run; Pat and Dep being the key variables , if the values for variables(Rel,out) match per pat and per Dep , they must ... 23 Jun 2010 10:36
ORACLE XMLTYPE
Hi,we've a BRMS tools that generate XML outputs. The IT decided to load the XML file into Oracle database as a XMLType. Can I read this data from SAS ? I know how to read a XML file with SAS or XMLMapper but not from Oracle database. Does anyone try this ? Thanks. Jérôme. ... 22 Jun 2010 12:41
subseting inquiry data set CO to get matches and nomatches with reference data set EA
Suppose I have two data sets: CO and EA and I want to find the subset of CO that are matches to EA and likewise the subset of CO that aren't matches to EA The following code works. However when CO and EA are over a million observations the proc sql procedure is very very very slow. I want to know if there is an o... 22 Jun 2010 10:28