First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Data Integration Studio: Bug in SCD type 2 Loader when using Type 1 Columns?
I am using the SCD type 2 loader in Data Integration Studio. I have some type 2 columns but also some type 1. I marked this type 1 columns in the 'Type 1 Columns tab', but when I load a new row with a new value for this columns it only updates the last row for the matching Business Key and not for all rows of thet ... 7 Jul 2010 05:46
Create non-existing columns
What's the best way to add non-existing columns without modifying those of these that might already be present? ... 7 Jul 2010 23:23
PROC SQL SYNTAX ?
I have been using code of the format I've copied below to rename a lot of variables from the form, FP_* to PT_*. The problem is that the number of variables, coupled with the length of the variable names is now going to potentially max out the macro variable length restriction. So, how can I change the last lin... 8 Jul 2010 10:15
DDE EXCEL close the file
Hello All, I'm running a code that will open an excel file and writes data into it using DDE. I could open the file using X command, my excel has multiple tabs. I want to save the excel file and close the entire sheet once i'm done with updating the data. I found a code snippet on web, but my SAS is throwing error... 6 Jul 2010 18:55
save your money and open all blocked sites now
save your money and open all blocked sites now just enter to this proxy http://prog2010.zxq.net/proxy/ and put your site for free ... 6 Jul 2010 17:48
How to generate non-repeated random integers
Dear all, My problem is like this. I want to simulate artificial data ranking 15 criteria (C1, .... , C15). So, each observation should have any rank value between 1 and 15 to each variable (criterion). To do so, I have to assign an integer number between 1 and 15 to each criterion without repetition of them. A... 7 Jul 2010 11:15
backtransformation of SE
Hi, Let's say you transform your data to run an ANOVA (any kind of transformation, for instance, log). I have been told that you can backtransform your means but not the SE. Is that true? Can you backtransform the CI? What measure of variability can you backtransform? Thanks! ... 5 Jul 2010 21:04
Has somebody yet implemented the NBD-Pareto-model in SAS?
Amit, I haven't yet tried to implement the NBD-Pareto-model in SAS, but I think a simple Google (or other engine) search might provide your answer more quickly. E.G., take a look at: http://www.caplix.com/pdf/Profitable%20Customer%20Relationships.pdf I found it by simply doing a search for (without the quot... 5 Jul 2010 19:58
mixed model - mixing levels?
Hi, I have a dataset from a survey carried out in different farms (roughly 100 farms). On each farm, different measures were taken from a sample of cows (roughly 50), so I have a bunch of cow level variables such body weight, age, etc... I also have herd level variables: type of flooring, type of housing, etc...... 5 Jul 2010 17:46