First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Aqualogic BPM Architect - NJ - 12+ Months contract
(Please note: If you are interested in this position and you have all skills experience which mentioned in requirement, so please update your resume as per the requirement and reply me) Hi, Hope you are doing well, Please find this Requirement of our Direct Client, if it looks interested please reply me ASA... 28 Jul 2010 14:03
Is there no sashelp.v---- view for environment variables?
Is there no sashelp.v---- view for environment variables that gives a list of environment variable names and their contents? I can't see one among the list in sashelp. It's easy enough to write something for this but I was kind of expecting to find it in sashelp. ... 31 Jul 2010 11:48
output correlation matrix from PROC REG to a dataset
Hi dear all, just wondering that can I output the correlation matrix to a dataset from the PROC REG procedure. The code I am using is: proc reg data = afreg outest=relation corr; model hret12 = ICC / ADJRSQ; by calyear; quit; I can see the correlation matrix from the output but is there way to output ... 28 Jul 2010 20:40
Fitting an overdispersed Poisson model with GLIMMIX
Is this possible? I can't figure out how to introduce the extra scale parameter that would be needed. I know it can be done with GENMOD. Thanks, Jay. ... 28 Jul 2010 11:51
need assistance on the SPSS code understanding
I have this instruction in SPSS code: Missing values score (9) For clarification score = variable that I have created and 9 is the value correspond to missing score. Does this instruction mean that Score=9 are removed or kept or anything else? Thanks. ... 27 Jul 2010 12:50
HII
HOW TO COUNT NUMBER OF VARIABLES IN A DATASET? ... 27 Jul 2010 05:09
please help: macro question
Hi All, I am trying to run the following macro which is taken from one of the SAS SUG. I am getting some errors though (which I have pasted below the code). One of them is that libname diction is not assigned. I tried using my own libname but that didn't work. Any idea of what the from statement is referring to?... 27 Jul 2010 18:23
How to import a .xlsx file over 256 columns?
Try converting the xlsx file to a csv or txt file using the SW that originally created the file. May have to change the GUESSROWS to bring in the data in the correct format. demin wrote: Use the regular import, only import 255 columns. proc import datafile="C:\temp\aaa.xlsx" out=test replace; ... 26 Jul 2010 14:56
Generating unique string identifier
Hello! I'm trying to generate unique string identifier using md5() function from macro %sysfunc like: %let __hash = %nrbquote(%sysfunc(md5(%sysfunc(rand(UNIFORM))))); It takes md5 hash from a textual representation of a uniformly distributed random number. However, I've encountered some problems when quoting ... 27 Jul 2010 02:59
Macro PROC SQL for QTD and YTD
I'm trying to replicate a macro PROC SQL method below (SAS Global Forum, 101-2010) to summarize regional sales data on a quarter and year to date basis, however I don't think the method below to calculate the quarter to date (QTD) sales is correct. You may verify this by putting a future number, i.e. %let today= %... 28 Jul 2010 08:32
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last