From: nithinVAMPIRE on
Hi ,

This is Nithin Sankar from Assyst International Pvt. Ltd. Our company
Assyst International, a wholly owned subsidiary of Advanced Software
Systems Inc.
(ASSYST), (http://assyst-international.com) is a leading information
technology Solution provider with a successful track record of
providing business and Technology consulting services to various state
and local governments and Fortune 1000 companies headquartered at
Sterling, VA.
ASSYST provides consulting, IT staff Augmentation, offsite
development and Outsourcing to its clients. ASSYST has consultants
supporting major Fortune 100 clients. ASSYST is assessed at /SEI- CMMI
Level 3.

Please find below job description and send me your updated resume with
the below informations ASAP

Position Title : Business Development Manager / Centre Head
Location: Kolkata
Duration: Full Time
Start Date: ASAP

JOB DESCRIPTION:

- Would act as a profit centre head.
- Responsible for expanding the entire business.
- Build, Motivate and maintain a team.
- Good overall administrative capabilities.
- Good Leadership capabilities clubbed with excellent PR Skills.

Desired Candidate Profile

- Should have atleast 5 years of experience in business development.
- Should posses good people management skill, administrative skill.
- Good leadership capabilities and communication skills are pre
requisite for this job.
- Graduates/Post graduates in any discipline with proven track record
in Information Technology business will be preferred.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Nithin Sankar
Assyst International Pvt. Ltd
II-138|Thaikkattukara P.O|Ernakulam|Pin - 683106
Phone: +91-484-2628803/06/09 Ext - 417
Email: nithins(a)assyst-international.com | careers(a)assyst-
international.com
Web: www.assyst-international.com
SEI - CMMI Level 3 Assessed {USA & INDIA Centers}
Microsoft certified Gold Partner