From: Robert on
I downloaded the tagsets.tableeditor template and it works fine.
However, I want to be able to lock the first column in the table so
that when I scroll to the right the first column remains frozen. How
can I accomplish this?

Thanks,
Robert
From: Ya on
On Jun 17, 9:20 am, Robert <rsmphotogra...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I downloaded the tagsets.tableeditor template and it works fine.
> However, I want to be able to lock the first column in the table so
> that when I scroll to the right the first column remains frozen. How
> can I accomplish this?
>
> Thanks,
> Robert

ods tagsets.tableeditor file="...."
options(frozen_headers="yes");

This will freeze the column 1, you may try frozen_headers=1,2,3 or
frozen_headers=1 2 3 or frozen_headers=(1 2 3)
I can't remember which one is correct.

HTH

Ya