From: Red Eagle on
I have a small report, produced by a Data _null_ step.
The most basic of processes, if _n_ = 1 several headings are printed.
A detail line is output for all records read in.
At EOF there is a total line. Works wonderfully.
I just need to adjust the font size used across the whole report.
The report is in RTF (rich text format) read by Word, just want the font size
bigger. Don't want the user having to adjust it manually.
Should be simple enough, but how escapes me.
Any suggestions? TIA

From: Oleg on
On Jun 18, 2:42 am, Red Eagle <rdb1...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have a small report, produced by a Data _null_ step.
> The most basic of processes, if _n_ = 1 several headings are printed.
> A detail line is output for all records read in.
> At EOF there is a total line. Works wonderfully.
> I just need to adjust the font size used across the whole report.
> The report is in RTF (rich text format) read by Word, just want the font size
> bigger. Don't want the user having to adjust it manually.
> Should be simple enough, but how escapes me.
> Any suggestions? TIA

Hi.

You might find these paper useful:

http://www2.sas.com/proceedings/sugi30/088-30.pdf

Oleg.
From: smileguy on
hi,

making a customized style template is a way to do what you asked.

proc template;
define style styles.bigfont;
parent=styles.rtf;
style batch from batch /