From: RolandRB on
If jReview or PPD Patient Profiles are proving difficult to give you
the Patient Profiles you need then that is of no great surprise to me.
I have my own system for this. Although it is not interactive (it
creates graphical html pages viewed by a standard browser that is easy
to distribute), it is very flexible. You can display whatever you want
so long it is within the graphics capability of my utility. Do you
want to farm it out to an organisation? Think small. I'll do it for
you and you can keep all the code I develop in case I drop dead.

I proudly announce (not for the first time) Roland's Graphical Patient
Profiles:

http://www.datasavantconsulting.com/roland/rgpp.html

Pages: 1
Prev: Equivalence Tests