From: Elena on
Hi to everyone,

I had to do a test of equivalence, that is:

-the null hypothesis: the difference between the treatment mean and
the reference mean is not near zero.In particular, the difference is
less than the lower equivalence bound or greater than the upper
equivalence bound and thus nonequivalent.
-the alternative: the difference is between the equivalence bounds;
therefore, the two means are considered to be equivalent.

I'm searching for documentation about it, but I have found very few
informations.

Anyone could me how to do it with Sas? In particular with the use of
proc glm

Thank you,
Elena
From: Garnett McMillan on
Proc TTEST has TOST methodology and references. Is that sufficient?