From: Adrienne on
Does anyone know how to fix the following error message?

ERROR: Invalid position 2168375602 for utility file
WORK._tf0671.UTILITY.

I'm running a PROC GLM. When I remove 1 variable, it works, but I
need all of the variables I'm putting in the statement.

Thanks.
From: Reeza on
On Aug 11, 1:38 pm, Adrienne <adrienne.ing...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know how to fix the following error message?
>
> ERROR: Invalid position 2168375602 for utility file
> WORK._tf0671.UTILITY.
>
> I'm running a PROC GLM.  When I remove 1 variable, it works, but I
> need all of the variables I'm putting in the statement.
>
> Thanks.

Can you post the code snippet?
From: Ya on
On Aug 11, 1:38 pm, Adrienne <adrienne.ing...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know how to fix the following error message?
>
> ERROR: Invalid position 2168375602 for utility file
> WORK._tf0671.UTILITY.
>
> I'm running a PROC GLM.  When I remove 1 variable, it works, but I
> need all of the variables I'm putting in the statement.
>
> Thanks.

Check this link, it may help.

http://support.sas.com/kb/12/258.html

Ya