From: Adnan on
How to get the PocketPC (Windows Mobile 5.0) on my HP iPAQ 6900 to be Arabic
Enabled. I don't wish to have any of the 3rd party tools, I need something
from microsoft.
--
Adnan
From: Sven on
Not sure Arabic is offered, but if it is you would have had to buy it that
way. The OS in a Windows Mobile device is fixed to a specific language, and
while many are available, there has never been an option to change it....at
least not 'legitimately'. That is Microsoft doesn't offer the OS directly at
all, and I don't know of any OEM that has ever offered a language change.