From: botp on
On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 11:16 PM, Antonio Galeone
<antonio.galeone(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> - A first help is do feedback, I have no idea on who use arcadia and if
> it can be usefull to someone.
> - Then help in development

one of the best things i like about tk/tcl is that the ruby-tk lib is
actively supported by the very knowledgeable NaHi.... no question
regarding rubytk is left unanswered here on this list because of
nahi....

and if you're gem would be robust/flexible enough to run on any
platforms, then it would be easy incorporating it on rubylib as a
standard gui perhaps... i think it would be nice if arcadia has hooks
on activerecord so that creating db-related forms and templates would
be natural...

best regards -botp

From: botp on
On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 11:16 PM, Antonio Galeone
<antonio.galeone(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> - A first help is do feedback,

i like the way it tries to auto-install ruby-debug19.. unfortunately
it fails on windows since it tries to compile it .... we do not do
low-level compile-link on windows here...

best regards -botp