From: botp on
On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 5:59 AM, Antonio Galeone
<antonio.galeone(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> *** I need help and support on this project ! ***

what king of help
thanks for arcadia and best regards -botp

From: botp on
sorry..

From: Antonio Galeone on
botp wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 5:59 AM, Antonio Galeone
> <antonio.galeone(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> *** I need help and support on this project ! ***
>
> what king of help
> thanks for arcadia and best regards -botp

- A first help is do feedback, I have no idea on who use arcadia and if
it can be usefull to someone.
- Then help in development

Thanks
Antonio

From: Intransition on
On Apr 10, 5:59 pm, Antonio Galeone <antonio.gale...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Arcadia is a Light Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Ruby
> language
> written in Ruby using the classic tcl/tk GUI toolkit.

A link to the project would be helpful.

From: Antonio Galeone on
Thomas Sawyer wrote:
> On Apr 10, 5:59�pm, Antonio Galeone <antonio.gale...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> Arcadia is a Light Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Ruby
>> language
>> written in Ruby using the classic tcl/tk GUI toolkit.
>
> A link to the project would be helpful.

Right

http://arcadia.rubyforge.org

Thanks