From: howard lee on
Hello Small Business Owner,

Getting your business up and running in this Hi-Tech world is a
daunting task and we know that you don’t have the time and sometimes
resources to get all the things done to make your business run. That
is where we can help Wirehead Technology’s Small Business Services can
help you with everything from getting a VOIP phone system for your
business to security to protect your business from theft both real and
in cyberspace. We can also help you market your business online to
thousands of potential customers. Best of all most of our services are
fully turn key that means our services help you run your business from
day one and helps keep your business running without you having to
become a tech and without the cost hiring an IT staff to keep your
business running. Check out the some of the services below and then
contact us and let us help you build your business Today.

Vonage VOIP phone service provider in the world! Vonage phone service
offers unlimited local, long distance and amazingly low rates to call
worldwide, over a clear, reliable connection. Vonage VOIP (Voice over
Internet Protocol) is so easy to use and inexpensive, even the tech-
nervous can handle the switch.
http://www.sysnito.com/?crid=30613&linkID=212

Elite Processing Systems - Elite Processing Systems (a merchant
account processing company) has strategic alliances with leading
financial institutions in the industry. This enables them to offer
merchants the very best services and products with a focus on customer
value. Elite Processing Systems provides merchants with fast and
secure card payment processing, superior customer service and
innovative payment options at competitive rates.
http://www.sysnito.com/?crid=30613&linkID=220

ADT Home Security ADT, the most popular and high-tech home security
service in the country! ADT helps protect your home and family, 24
hours a day, 7 days a week. An ADT monitored alarm connects your home
to a comprehensive network of four interconnected command centers
strategically located throughout the United States. The advanced home
security technology - and the trained professionals who back it up -
demonstrate ADT's dedication to helping protect customers. ADT is
currently offering customers a FREE ADT wireless system and $150 cash
back!
http://www.sysnito.com/?crid=30613&linkID=214

Protect America Home Security offers home monitoring plans starting at
just $29.95/month! Plus, GE Home Security Systems can connect your
home to Protect America monitoring centers using a phone line or a
broadband connection. http://www.sysnito.com/?crid=30613&linkID=216

Contact:
Howard Lee
Commission River Agent