From: Andy T Andy on
I am using PowerPoint 2003 & 2007 to make a SlideShow for my e~TASC unit at
school and I need a dinosaur template for design reasons
From: JoAnn Paules on
I doubt Microsoft will have any but did you look at their template bank just
in case? Did you try Google or Bing?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

From: Ryan Hamshire on
I'm not aware of any available for free from Microsoft (for example, from
Office Online). However, I see many options when I search for "powerpoint
template dinosaur" on http://www.bing.com. Seem to be about 10-15 dollars
each.