From: Bill M. on
I tried to post a simple question and find HUNDREDS of discussion groups. I
don't have all the time in the world, so where do I go for a quick answer?
From: Hillbilly on
Its hard to get attention these days but at least you will likely avoid the
newsgroup police trolls that slither around news://microsoft groups even
though some of they have ca-ca for brains and even go as far as to try to
bully by claiming "general" is not the "correct" group for general
questions.

Hang in there and maybe if upon review repost with perhaps more clarity,
sometimes guys want to pay attention but can't make sense of what is being
asked so they move on.

From: Family Tree Mike on

"Bill M." wrote:

> I tried to post a simple question and find HUNDREDS of discussion groups. I
> don't have all the time in the world, so where do I go for a quick answer?

The news groups are a lot like a huge department store. If you don't know
the right department you want, someone may point you to the right direction.
If you walk up to a salesperson in the tools department and say you are lost,
they may just direct you to women's apparel, unless you tell them you are
lost looking for a specific _thing_.

Mike

From: Craig Berntson on
Have you tried www.bing.com?

--

----
Craig Berntson

"Bill M." <BillM(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I tried to post a simple question and find HUNDREDS of discussion groups.
> don't have all the time in the world, so where do I go for a quick answer?

Pages: 1
Prev: Certificates
Next: EWS FindFolders problem