From: BarryA_From the Phones4U on
Hello all

Did not know where to put this as I cannot find a place to put EWS related
issues.

We have recently moved from exchange 2003 to exchange 2010. We have a
program which looks in a specific public folder.

The issue is that this program iterates around all the public folders to
find the correct one.

When we connect and do a FindFolders looking at the root, we get the error:
The mailbox that was requested doesn't support the specified
RequestServerVersion.

Now the mailbox that we connect with can see all the public folders but I
know that some are still on the Exchange 2003 box and are linked. Would this
cause this issue?

If so can you recommend a better way of getting the public folder we need.

code

ExchangeService service = new ExchangeService();
FindFoldersResults findRootFldrs;

service.UseDefaultCredentials = true;
service.AutodiscoverUrl(<mailbox>, delegate(string x) { return true; });

FolderView fview = new FolderView(100);
fview.Traversal = FolderTraversal.Deep;

findRootFldrs =
service.FindFolders(WellKnownFolderName.PublicFoldersRoot, fview);

Pages: 1
Prev: Are you kidding me?
Next: what is this about?