From: Jasmin on
Hey!

Are these supposed to be like giant chat rooms? I'm new to the newsgroups so
if any one could help me out and let me what its about thatd be great....
lol

From: ashvin on

this forum is known to be the fastest replied one..
You do our best to give you the best solution for your IT queries and as
well invite you to share your IT experiments..

refer to : http://www.vistax64.com/chillout-room/255470-forum-rules.html

--
ashvin

:D Just chill
-pls post your feedback on my reputation, would be of great help to fine
tune and provide better support..-
From: whs on

ashvin, she is talking about the outside newsgroup. Those posts come
flying in here from the outside. She is not a member of our forum, but I
would like to invite her to join.

--
whs

From: whs on

Hopefully she will see our posts and the invitation.

--
whs