From: dave n on
I have an area chart where one set of data is larger than another and hiding
the smaller set. How can I bring the smaller data set to the front so it is
visible also?
Thx
Dave
From: trip_to_tokyo on
Dave one way to do this is to change the transparency levels of your data.

Take a look at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

Item number 73 (an Area Chart).

Look at the Method tab and pay particular attention to my points number (in
Column A) 10, 11 and 12.

I think this will give you what you want.

If you agree please hit Yes.

Thanks.

From: dave n on
That did it - thanks!