From: Wombat on
Hi!

Anyone know a trick to switch auto filter on and off without going through
the menu such as a keyboard shortcut? Ive got Excel 2003 and I dont mean "ALT
+ DOWN" :-)
From: Dave Peterson on
If switching autofilter on/off means to show all the data (but keep the arrows),
then you could add an icon to your favorite toolbar.

Tools|Customize|Commands tab|Data Category
And drag "Show All" and maybe "Autofilter" to that favorite toolbar.

--

Dave Peterson