From: hari.kumar on
This shows jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc. at his best. The real indian of
the subject line once spoke highly of jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc. and
sought his help on a matter in india. Jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc.
almost wet his pants for the attention.

The short story, he soon came to realize as many real indians do that
jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc. is a complete fraud in his self invented
web image. It soon started to unravel and jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc.
couldnot stop it.

When that was done, jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc. turned on him like a
mad dog. Where once jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc. almost kissed his
feet, he turn to a campaigne of slander and libel that continues to this
day. It even came to include the real indian's wife.

He is not indian, he is an american and a citizen of that country all
his life.

He speaks no language of india but english and refuses a call from a
real indian least the fraud be instantly known.

His "dr." and indian sounding name are self given.
From: Arindam Banerjee on
On Jan 5, 7:52 am, hari.ku...(a)indero.com wrote:
> This shows jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc. at his best.  The real indian of
> the subject line once spoke highly of jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc. and
> sought his help on a matter in india.  Jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc.
> almost wet his pants for the attention.
>
> The short story, he soon came to realize as many real indians do that
> jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc. is a complete fraud in his self invented
> web image.  It soon started to unravel and jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc.
> couldnot stop it.
>
> When that was done, jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc. turned on him like a
> mad dog.  Where once jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc. almost kissed his
> feet, he turn to a campaigne of slander and libel that continues to this
> day.  It even came to include the real indian's wife.
>
> He is not indian, he is an american and a citizen of that country all
> his life.
>
> He speaks no language of india but english and refuses a call from a
> real indian least the fraud be instantly known.
>
> His "dr." and indian sounding name are self given.

Well, the encouraging thing here is that only one infamous impostor
and liar, along with his sole moronic accomplice, attacks me - and
that too with totally irrelevant and silly attempts at character
assassination. Now, isn't this the best possible argument for the
validity of my objections to Einstein's wrong theories?

Dear Hari, if you go through my paper and agree with me, then please
advise best course regarding taking proper institutional procedures
including due legal processes to out the teachings of relativity from
all publicly funded instititutions. Of course, the relativists will
keep on screaming and protesting - but can they fight my paper (see
the above url) in a court of law, where, still, they have to rely on
hard facts and logic based upon English grammar?

Looking for support, and with best regards,
Arindam Banerjee.