From: Geoff Schaller on
(Sorry for the HTML post)

Folks,

I have an OLE object in C# sending me an array of strings. It arrives
quite safely in VO as an array of strings no problem. However, when I
want to send an array of strings back and I try to use a VO array it
craps out.

Does anyone know the syntax for sending back a simple array of strings?

From: richard.townsendrose on
Geoff

well it arrived in google groups as text !

richard
From: Geoff Schaller on
Sure -but all spaced out like it was on speed.

And then my logo gets converted to being an attachment and that chops
out another percentage of readers.

"richard.townsendrose" <richard.townsendrose(a)googlemail.com> wrote in
message