From: Jeff Caton on
Hello!

Does anybody know how to navigate async with the web browser control?

Thanks!
From: Mayayana on
| Does anybody know how to navigate async with the web browser control?

ASync? Are you using VB or VB.Net?
If it's VB....do you mean that you're unable
to access the webpage? If that's the problem,
wait for the DocumentComplete event before
proceeding. The WB can't load the page instantly.

If that's not the trouble you're having then
it might help to explain more.

From: Paul Clement on
On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 08:09:53 +0200, Jeff Caton <j.caton(a)gmailnotspam.com> wrote:

� Hello!

� Does anybody know how to navigate async with the web browser control?

AFAIK, navigation *is* asynchronous. Could you provide more detail?

Paul
~~~~
Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)
From: Jeff Caton on
Hi all!

It's about VB6.

When I navigate to any webpage, the application is blocking.
That's why I assumed it's synchronous.

I am not sure if it's synchronous or just so processing intensive...