From: MAN on
Hi,

I've an application using .net 3.5 ajax and ajaxtoolkit. I've check on
development local XP-PC everything was ok. But when I deploy on server 2008
64bit, it keep come out javascript error message:

Sys.scriptloadfailed exception: the script /ScriptResource.axd?d=
.............. failed to load. ... Missing call to
Sys.Application.notifyScriptLoaded()

I've done:
- repair .net 3.5 sp1 and restart.
- IIs application poll "enable 32 bit application"
- insert tag "<xhtmlConformance mode="Transitional"/>" on web.config
but still can't work.

This problem maybe same which posted on
http://forums.asp.net/p/1204923/2361492.aspx
but it doesn't specify how to solve.

Anyone please give advice how to solve it, I really appreciate. This is
highly urgent.

Thanks,
From: SOURAV DEY on
On Mar 10, 12:28 pm, MAN <M...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've an application using .net 3.5 ajax and ajaxtoolkit. I've check on
> development local XP-PC everything was ok. But when I deploy on server 2008
> 64bit, it keep come out javascript error message:
>
> Sys.scriptloadfailed exception: the script /ScriptResource.axd?d=
> ............. failed to load. ... Missing call to
> Sys.Application.notifyScriptLoaded()
>
> I've done:
> - repair .net 3.5 sp1 and restart.
> - IIs application poll "enable 32 bit application"
> - insert tag "<xhtmlConformance mode="Transitional"/>" on web.config
> but still can't work.
>
> This problem maybe same which posted onhttp://forums.asp.net/p/1204923/2361492.aspx
> but it doesn't specify how to solve.
>
> Anyone please give advice how to solve it, I really appreciate. This is
> highly urgent.
>
> Thanks,

Hi !

Can u show me the entire exception that is thrown?

Pages: 1
Prev: ASP.net vs PHP
Next: Why aren't fonts small?