From: Dennis on

Allen,

Once again, thanks. I looked at your code and it does pretty everything I
need to do and how to do it.

I saw on your web site that you suggested comp.database.ms-access usenet.
Is that were you will be "hanging out"?

Thanks

Dennis
From: Allen Browne on
"Dennis" <Dennis(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Once again, thanks. I looked at your code and it does pretty everything I
> need to do and how to do it.
>
> I saw on your web site that you suggested comp.database.ms-access usenet.
> Is that were you will be "hanging out"?

That's one of the groups I've been involved in since 1994. C U there.

From: Dennis on
Allen,

Thanks one again. I'll c u in comp.database.ms-access usenet.

Thanks for all of your help.

Dennis