From: jermaine123 via AccessMonster.com on
Hello Guys,

I have a combobox that displays the total transaction amount for a customer.
If the customer has no transactions then I want the combobox to display zero.
It is an unbound 2 column combo box that gets the Customer ID and the Total
Transaction amount for a query.

How can I set the combo box to display zero as the default value?

Thanks

From: Al Campagna on
Jermaine,
Not sure why you're using a combobox for an aggregate calculation,
but...

You should be able to accomplish the Null = Display a Zero through
formatting.
Assuming amount displayed with 2 decimals...
Try this 4 part Format property... (Syntax = Positive ; Negative ; Zero
; Null)

Format : #,##0.00 ; -#,##0.00 ; .00 ; .00
Dec Places : 2

Positive numbers display as 123.45
Negative numbers as -123.45
Zero as .00
Null .00

I tested this with a text control. Should work for the combo format
too.. but not tested.
--
hth
Al Campagna