From: Rick Rothstein on
If your ranges were all of equal length, you could do it with a simple
formula, but I'm guessing your ranges are not of equal size because you
can't start the way you show (starting at I,H and end up at A) given 0 to
0.25 is I and 0.26 to 0.50 is H. Can you show us all of your actual ranges
and their letter assignments?

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)