From: rondemedellinNOSPAM on
Hi, I am not an expert guy and I don't know which driver I have to
download precisely. Can you give me the precise link for Asus P5W DH
DELUXE please?
Thanks a lot.
From: Paul on
rondemedellinNOSPAM(a)alice.it wrote:
> Hi, I am not an expert guy and I don't know which driver I have to
> download precisely. Can you give me the precise link for Asus P5W DH
> DELUXE please?
> Thanks a lot.

Did you go to support.asus.com.tw and click the "Download" button at the top ?
Then type "P5W DH DELUXE" in the search box (the box where it says
"Input Model to Search" ? That will give you your drivers.

Paul
From: McCorkindale on

<rondemedellinNOSPAM(a)alice.it> wrote in message
> Hi, I am not an expert guy and I don't know which driver I have to
> download precisely. Can you give me the precise link for Asus P5W DH
> DELUXE please?
> Thanks a lot.

What I found quite useful in case of "unknown" hardware
is to use one of FREE utility "EVEREST Home Edition 2.20 "
which gives you URL address to the original drivers directly.

EVEREST Home Edition 2.20
Downloads: 697272
File size: 3.99MB
Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/2003
License: Freeware
EVEREST Home Edition is a freeware hardware diagnostics and memory
benchmarking solution for home PC users.

http://everest-home-edition.brothersoft.com/everest-home-edition2.20

From: rondemedellinNOSPAM on
>http://everest-home-edition.brothersoft.com/everest-home-edition2.20

thanks alot!
From: Fred on

<rondemedellinNOSPAM(a)alice.it> wrote in message
> Hi, I am not an expert guy and I don't know which driver I have to
> download precisely. Can you give me the precise link for Asus P5W DH
> DELUXE please?
> Thanks a lot.

Realtek HD Audio Driver for ALC882
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=24&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false