|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
SP3 ON ASUS A8N32 SLI
Was there a compatible bios released for this motherboard? to use service pack 3 Asus Forum seem to indicate NO ... 12 Aug 2010 14:45
New P6T
Hi, I installed a new system with motherboard Asus P6T. But when I turn on the PC, all the fans run, HD start, but nothing on the screen and no beep, no keyboard, nothing else. I have a 525W PSU. In the doc, it recommends a 600W PSU. The problem then would it ? Thank you in advance for your assistan... 12 Aug 2010 23:31
Driver libraries on the Asus web site.
I could use some guidance re installation of driver libraries on the Asus web site. In particular, on: http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?SLanguage=en-us under Motherboard - P7H55D-M EVO : FILE - Intel_Chipset_V9111023_XpVistaWin7.zip Description Intel Chipset Driver V9.1.1.1023 for Windows... 13 Aug 2010 17:56
XP Freezes on P6T
Hello, When idle for some time, this system freezes--no ability to move the cursor, no input at all, the screen is frozen. Everything works well otherwise and a reboot works well. There is a standard intel i7 cpu, 3 x 1MB 1333 Patriot memory, a 550W power supply, 2 optical drives, 2 HDD, a sound card, wireless... 10 Aug 2010 20:13
ASUS P6T Deluxe v2 - cannot WAKE ON LAN from soft power off (S5)
i have the ASUS P6T Deluxe v2 mainboard. It has 2 on-board network controllers. I need the WOL feature to remotely start my machine,, then work on it, and then shut it down again. My ADSL modem router (FritzBox 7270) can do this. But : the Wake On Lan only seems to work when the computer is in sleep mode.... 2 Aug 2010 16:56
P4C800-E Deluxe Dead?
A few years ago I built a new computer and with my leftover P4C800-E mbo plus some extra odds and ends I had lying around and a cheap case w/ PS from Newegg I built a friend a computer. She's been happy with it all this time until a few days ago when she called saying she couldn't make WinXP do what she wanted... 31 Jul 2010 18:20
my bios loss the configuration
hello... my computer loss the bios information... i has changed the battery and then reconfigured the bios data, time, etc... but when i unplug the computer of the electric cable loss the bios configuration... and i do not know way this do and how to solve... The bios it's the latest beta version of the suppo... 30 Jul 2010 06:24
How hot is too hot?
How hot is too hot for an ASUS mobo, the CPU temp and the MOBO temp? Also will adding another half-gig of RAM make the temp problem worse? (I have them memory already but havent' been using it.) I have an ASUS mobo, A7M266, with one gig of RAM, and an 800 MHz CPU, not by intel, (I forget the company, but ... 30 Jul 2010 11:51
Touch-Screen Laptop?
My resident technophobe has relented and says they are willing to take on a laptop (instead of an iPad or iTouch). Primary use will be watching TV via WiFi on the back patio with some emailing thrown in. I'm thinking a touch screen would be a very-nice-to-have feature for somebody like that - since they will n... 27 Jul 2010 22:47
M4A88TD-V EVO/USB3 RTC Boot Problem
My MB refuses to boot from the Samsung HDD attached to any SATA port until the RTC is reset then it boots OK and works normally until the next time it is shut down. During BIOS set-up the HDD is correctly detected, and all I do is reset the time/date this is the second MB with the same problem. what have I got wrong.... 29 Jul 2010 10:45
Upgrading BIOS with either a cd or a usb flash drive...
I downloaded the nearly latest BIOS for my motherboard and was going to do it off of a floppy using afudos, but it was too big, so I guess I will do either usb flash drive or cd/rw. Has anyone successfully done the ez-flash 2 thing, or would you suggest using afudos and usb-cdrw and upgrading from DOS? Thanks ... 26 Jul 2010 18:15
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11