First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
M4A88TD-V EVO/USB3 -- AHCI problem, and 32-bit Win7 SATA driverswon't update
I installed Win7Pro on this machine with the SATA Controller in IDE mode and have been trying to get it going in AHCI mode: I've tried the official Microsoft method -- change msahci Start to 0, reboot and change BIOS setting from IDE to AHCI -- but it does not work. I get the colored "blobs," but then the machi... 6 Jun 2010 19:26
Analog/non-light displays
"Skybuck Flying" <IntoTheFuture(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eb4ba$4bc25fca$d53371df$6683(a)cache6.tilbu1.nb.home.nl... Hello, There is one big problem with CRT's, LCD's and possibly even televisions... They all project lot's of light into our eyes, which screws with our wake/sleeping pat... 7 Jun 2010 16:34
P6T and RAID problem
"Bert" <noreply(a)invalid.eu> wrote in message news:86skvgFpgkU1(a)mid.individual.net... Hi: Using a P6T Deluxe V2 board, flashed tot the latest FW. My problem: I installed the system in this order: 1) Installed Windows 7 on a Intel SSD as the only connected drive, with SATA set as IDE. Install... 7 Jun 2010 09:37
Crucial ecc memory for an ASUS M4N78 PRO motherboard
Also use the "Memory Search" at bottom-left of the page www.kingston.com This reveals "8GB 800MHz DDR2 ECC CL6 DIMM (Kit of 2)" with part number KVR800D2E6K2/8G as one option, though you may not need 8GB. Kingston guarantee that memory chosen using their selector will work with the selected hardware. ... 3 Jun 2010 02:23
Discrepancy in HD formatting speed
Hi Folks, I've just built up a machine I want to use as a backup 'server' using a spare A7V600 motherboard I have. I've installed an additional PCI SATA card, and have just put in three identical 2TB WD20EADS drives, one using a port on the motherboard (I had to jumper this drive to force the SATA150 mode) an... 5 Jun 2010 13:35
Memory for M4A88TD-V EVO/USB3
Anybody using a M4A88TD-V EVO/USB3 yet? Any recommendations for memory? More particularly, I suppose, anything that -- even though on the QVL -- did *not* work well? Perce ... 9 Jun 2010 16:25
Asus Mobo P6X58D-E, backing up and configure SATA as IDE
I just got a brand new build with Windows 7 Pro. The first thing I noticed is that the Asus BIOS screen shows no hard drives detected, yet left alone everything boots up just fine. I wanted to backup my HD using Acronis 11 Backup S/W from USB dongle. Unfortunately, Acronis doesnt detect the SATA drive, just my... 2 Jun 2010 23:05
Hardware monitor program?
I'm still trying to track down the source of the intermittent lockups in my computer and thinking that it might be helpful to monitor temperatures and voltages over time and see if there's any correlation between the sensor readings and the lockups. I'd like to find a program (free is nice but I'm willing to pa... 1 Jun 2010 22:59
WANTED TO BUY - NETWORKING, TELECOM EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE - CISCO, NORTEL, LUCENT, JUNIPER, EXTREME, FOUNDRY, FUJITSU, MICROSOFT, ADOBE, SYMANTEC & MORE
WANTED TO BUY - NETWORKING, TELECOM EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE - CISCO, NORTEL, LUCENT, JUNIPER, EXTREME, FOUNDRY, FUJITSU, MICROSOFT, ADOBE, SYMANTEC & MORE I BUY used, new and refurbed Cisco, Lucent, Brocade, Nortel, Foundry, Extreme, Juniper, Microsoft, Adobe, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Sun, Dell, Madge, Cable... 29 May 2010 10:15
chipset fan replacement on A8N5X
Hi; I own A8N5X ASUS mobo, the chipset fan failed. I've replaced the failed fan with the newer identical fan. However, it is still not working (I connect the power connector) Any ideas why it is still not working? thanks ... 24 May 2010 12:18