First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Asus P5W DH DELUXE: I look the latest audio driver. URGENT!
Hi, I am not an expert guy and I don't know which driver I have to download precisely. Can you give me the precise link for Asus P5W DH DELUXE please? Thanks a lot. ... 9 Feb 2010 09:26
p5q deluxe esata port not working
You need to be running in AHCI or RAID mode I believe, Storage Config on the first page of the BIOS. When I tried the eSATA when i was just running in IDE mode I got absolutly nothing but in AHCI windows saw it but because of old driver it BSOD'd me :S Also it seems the latest driver from Asus is dodgy, and you sh... 8 Feb 2010 08:51
Asus P5B Delux fastest CPU
I have this mo/bo running Core 2 CPU 6600/ @2.40 GHz for some time now and I would like to upgrade this CPU. I wonder weather there is someone who runs this m/b with much faster CPU. Any information on this topic will be greatly appreciated. jdr ... 7 Feb 2010 18:41
P7P55D-E Pro OV Dram switch position confusion
I just got my new P7P55D-E Pro and made the stupid move of changing the OV_DRAM switch position and forgot the original position. I was not that worried about it since I have the manual. However the manual is less than clear. It SEEMS to indicate that the normal position is towards the left, but that is open t... 5 Feb 2010 21:45
Asus A33 DAV
avakhnin;1129409 Wrote: Dave you mentioned that you were able to get Asus a33 to work with windows 7. I installed 32bit version of Win 7 and everything worked fine except no audio over HDMI. Did you have to do anything special? I dont even see HDMI option in audio settings. Also I still have unknown de... 4 Feb 2010 03:21
ASUS A7V333-X
Hello One question is the ASUS A7V333-X a power pc ? I have probl�me to install adobe software on the pc "not possible to install this software on power pc", it is wright if the ASUS bord is a power pc but??? Tanks for You help Roger ... 2 Feb 2010 14:22
SATA Raid problems - update
I have an M2N-E with the following disk config: SATA1 WD 250 SATA2 WD 250 SATA3 WD 500 SATA4 WD 500 SATA5 WD Raptor 74 SATA6 HP DV writer SATA 1 and 2 are RAID 1 array SATA 3 and 4 are RAID 1 array Nforce 570 chipset using the Nvidia RAID Controller After suggestions of swapping cables, disks, etc., t... 2 Feb 2010 14:22
Swapping MBs on XP--reinstall ?
Hello, I want to swap an upgraded Asus board/Intel processor for the existing board/Intel processor--from a 775 to a 1336-along with a new video card. The processor will be Intel. I will be going from Asus to Asus and Intel to intel.Plus a new video card. Will XP boot the new board or will I have to chose betw... 2 Feb 2010 14:22
Can Someone please help me with my Computer stuff? 41088
I use the computer and the Net on a regular basis but I don't know a whole lot about it all, especially when it gets technical. I have an Acer Aspire AM5100-U5300A. I would like to speed this computer up, I would like a very good grasphics card without spending a fortune. Once I find out what I need I willo just go t... 27 Jan 2010 14:52
RMA Advice - Help!!
Hi There, Can anyone give me just the details of where I have to go to get an RMA form, without spinning in circles between automated phone lines and the same website address, (that is no help)? Any advice / help much appreciated.. Anyone have any direct line unlisted phone numbers etc? ... 21 Feb 2010 19:23