First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
PC = Personal Copier :)
Even better: Not Personal Computer, but Personal Copier ! =D Bye, Skybuck =D "Skybuck Flying" <IntoTheFuture(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message news:597c7$4bf9fdba$54190f09$20458(a)cache4.tilbu1.nb.home.nl... Yes People, Today I suddenly realized what PC really stands for: Not Personal Computer, b... 24 May 2010 01:31
PC = Personal Copy
Yes People, Today I suddenly realized what PC really stands for: Not Personal Computer, but Personal Copy ! ;) :) Bye, Skybuck =D ... 24 May 2010 00:27
(Asus) Realtec HD Audio Mngr.
I have a new system with fresh Win7 install on new P7H55D-M EVO build. Have added drivers etc from Asus DVD. Have plugged in a single output from sound connector to speakers, which are working. I constantly get a message: "You just unplugged a device from the audio jack" and a screen for: "(Asus) Real... 31 May 2010 19:40
Intermittent lockups, need troubleshooting advice
My computer has begun to exhibit some seriously flaky behavior lately and I'm looking for some help in trying to figure out what's wrong. The system is an M2N-SLI Deluxe with 2 GB RAM and an Athlon 64X2, running Windows XP. It's about three years old and has been running fine for all those three years except for... 26 May 2010 14:40
Boot new P7H55D-M EVO build
I've been dragging my W2k system from <this> hardware to <that> hardware for near 10 years now. About 4 years ago I discovered a registry hack: www.mostlycreativeworkshop.com/Article11.html that, when added to another trick or 2, made it practical to transfer W2k sp4 and many, many applications, etc to the... 15 Jun 2010 00:00
Not Asus-specific: SATA & AHCI
Am I correct in thinking that switching from Compatibility mode to AHCI requires only the addition of the appropriate driver? No reformatting or repartitioning of drives? Perce ... 22 May 2010 14:55
TPM
I have a P5E64WS Evolution motherboard. I was wondering if anyone knew the correct part number for the TPM module for this board? Asus in North America don't seem to have a clue, and I can't get a reply from Asus in Taiwan. Thanks in advance. -- Obsolescence is just a lack of imagination. ... 19 May 2010 00:40
Looking for cpu fan for 478
I have an old asus p4p800-e board with a cpu that has heat issues and who doesn't have heat issues. I am trying to find a cpu fan to replace the stock fan. Any suggestions? thanks john I posted this question here because the mainboard group doesn't get any action ... 16 May 2010 12:25
where did my memory go?
this might be more of a generic mainboard question but that group doesn't seem active. I have an asus p7p55d-e mb running windows xp. I have 2 G.Skill 2GB sticks. Sandra correctly shows 2 X 2GB, but when I view the amount of memory in the system properties window it shows 2.99 GB. I have also run RightMark Memo... 20 May 2010 08:20
stupid fan question
my case has a rear fan that blows out. I would like to add a fan to the front of the case. should this blow in to help with air flow or should it also blow out. like I said a stupid fan question sorry about posting this in an asus group, the mainboard group has no action. thanks john ... 15 May 2010 01:52