First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
PC Probe II Problem
During startup a dialog box pops up saying "Error reading TrayIcon1>visible:Cannot Create System Shell Notification Icon". Motherboard is P5WD2 Premium with WindowsXP. System had worked perfectly since assembly in November, 05. Deleted program and attempted to install latest version of PC Probe II, but installa... 26 Aug 2006 05:15
SOUND PROBLEM P5RD1-VM
I can't seem to get the sound to work on a new system that I have set up using the P5RD1-VM mobo. This is the message I get "The audio file drivers don not support your computer hardware" yet this is the driver software that came with the motherboard install disk. Everything else seems to be fine. Any suggest... 29 Jun 2006 04:40
A8N-SLI deluxe and speedfan
Hi, Some questions regarding speedfan and an ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe: - What are the two values called "temp" associeted with a LM75 ? - Is the speed of the chipset fan regulated ? - MAX temp for the chipset (nForce4) ? Pascal ... 22 Jun 2006 18:33
First SATA drive install in ASUS K8V SE Deluxe
I have XP Pro SP2 installed in an AZUS K8V SE Deluxe M/B. The Primary bootable drive is already installed and is a 80 Gbte Seagate IDE PATA drive. Due to a secondary PATA drive failing , I am attempting to replace this second drive with a MAXTOR 200 Gbte SATA drive. This is my first attempt at installaing a ... 4 Jul 2006 20:02
"HD Audio" or "AC97" front panel?
What's the difference? A cursory look on Intel's site shows the same 2x5 header with the same missing pin. I bought an Antec Sonata II case and the manual doesn't tell me which front panel type I have. But the BIOS on my P5WD2-E Premium demands to know! I've googled ASUS, Antec, the web and usenet to no avail.... 29 May 2006 23:45
Which Bios file for A7n8x2.0 Deluxe
I just purchased a used board on ebay and can't figure out which bios file I need to update the darned thing. It says it's an A7N8X2.0 Deluxe board. I see multiple boards with that serial on the Asus site but none with the 2.0 designation. Anyone have any idea? On bootup it says Asus bios 4.1.50 03/19/2003... 23 Feb 2006 18:31
Need P2B-S mod help
When I first built my current main PC, I intended on NOT being obsolete in two years. All the best components. I must say, this machine has done much better than anticipated. Seven years, averaging 14 hours of use. Three keyboards, two track balls, two monitors, two chairs, two tables and two houses. Amazing. As... 1 Mar 2006 23:50
New CPU installed! error
Gday all, this error appears when i try to boot up windows XP home, SP2 "New CPU installed! Please enter setup to configure your system." "Press F1 to enter setup" "Press F2 to load default values and continue" the mobo is an Asus P4P800SE, and the cpu is a s478 2.4ghz northwood. it only happens with... 9 Mar 2006 16:35
ptgd1-la
Hello As a newbie to fiddling with pc hardware I would appreciate it if someone could advise me if there is a spare pci slot on this motherboard-if there is I cannot find it... All i wish to do is move the realtek rtl8139 ethernet card to another slot. Thanks very much for any advice PS I am trying out me... 13 Mar 2006 19:10
I would like to connect a third SATA Hard Drive WITHOUT using RAID.
KEYWORDS: Promise 20378, non-raid, SATA, ATA378, RAID378. MY OBJECTIVE: I would like to connect a third hard drive to the SATA_RAID1 interface of my motherboard WITHOUT using RAID. I have been told by Asus that this is possible, but that's where the help ends! I already have two hard drives connected successf... 5 Feb 2006 16:52