First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
pin layout tv-out connector Asus motherboard(s)
I own an Asus P4R800-VM and I would like to connect it to my TV set through the TV out. There is a TV-out connector onboard (6-1 pin, TV_OUT1) and I know there is a bracket/module for this (ASUS AV/S), but I do not want to use this (space and costs). I think it can't be that difficult to create my own, I do not... 21 Dec 2005 07:14
SI Pseudo Device SCSI Processor Device ?
I have the Assus A8N-Sli- Premium motherboard and in Device Manage there is a SI Pseudo Device SCSI Processor Device showing but with no driver. I have searched the Assus cd that came with the motherboard and online as well. Does anyone know where to get thew driver ? Thanks Ron ... 1 Dec 2005 22:59
What is ATK0110 ACPI UTILITY?
After installing Windows, it it requests the above utility. repeatedly, even if I check the "Do not ask me again" button. I could not find the *.sys file on my AN8-E CD. After searching the Web, I found that it was safe - and I eventually found and installed the file. What purpose does it serve? Whether I dis... 30 Nov 2005 03:09
asus pc probe problem
I have a P5GD1-VM board. Hoever, when I try installing PC probe any versions, I get an error saying ASMILM78 - Unknown Chipset and than continues on to say that I do not have a LM75 sensor or something like that. What must I do. Is there extra drivers to install? Thanks Frank WinXP pro (PC probe II is not c... 28 Nov 2005 14:01
Corsair CMX512-3200XL on A8N-SLI Premium??
I built my A8N-SLI Premium system back in June using TwinX 1024 PC3200XLPT DIMMs. I set the command rate to 1T, and everything was OK for about 4 months. I had a funny crash in October that reset a BIOS setting for the boot order of the SATA drives, and I ended up reinstalling XP. I kept getting BSODs after th... 21 Nov 2005 00:39
ERROR, cant find system BIOS hook
I just started building my own computer using the Asus k8v-x but it hangs during the install of XP. Then when I reset I get an Overclocking Failed error. Asus recommended a bios update on the bord using their aflash.exe program so I tried but when I go to do it I get an error that reads ERROR, cant find system BIOS... 19 Nov 2005 18:38
A8N-SLI C 'n' Q install problem
I recently had to reinstall Windows on my A8N-SLI Premium. As I'm trying to install the Asus Cool and Quiet app, it craps out with the message "Fail to install IO Driver." I remember quite clearly having this happen during my first installation of the OS in June. I recall that the solution to getting the CnQ s... 31 Oct 2005 13:22
Memory confusion - P5WD2
Hi, The chipset on this motherboard officially supports DDR2 667 as the fastest memory. Asus describes this motherboard as natively supporting DDR2 800. Can someone explain, if the memory controller supports up to 667, how the board natively supports the 800 speed? Additionally, if I plug in a DDR2 800 module ... 23 Oct 2005 19:45
P4R800-VM motherboard - keyboard problem
I need help! My PC has an ASUS P4R800-VM motherboard. Ever since I bought it it's been having big problems when it is rebooted - it often either completly crashes when trying to detect the USB devices or the PS/2 keyboard doesn't work in Windows XP home. After a bit of scouring the Internet I think I've tracke... 23 Oct 2005 17:09
Replacing an Asus P4P8T motherboard
I'm keepoping the same lieele case it came in. IT looks like this http://www.directron.com/asust2p.html Is it a micro atx motherboard? 'cos then the replacement would have to be micro atx. And, I already have windows installed on a HDD that was plugged into a now broken P4P8T motherboard. So, Windows is inst... 14 Oct 2005 09:54