From: RonK on
I have the Assus A8N-Sli- Premium motherboard and in Device Manage there is
a SI Pseudo Device SCSI Processor Device showing but with no driver.

I have searched the Assus cd that came with the motherboard and online as
well.

Does anyone know where to get thew driver ?

Thanks
Ron

From: RonK on
Just noticed that my spelling really Sucks ! Been a long day.