From: Eddie Furred on
Hi There,

Can anyone give me just the details of where I have to go to get an RMA
form, without spinning in circles between automated phone lines and the
same website address, (that is no help)?

Any advice / help much appreciated.. Anyone have any direct line unlisted
phone numbers etc?
From: OldHobo on
An RMA for what???????

From: Eddie Furred on
OldHobo <OldHobo(a)nilspam.xyz> wrote in

> An RMA for what???????
>

> Eddie Furred wrote:
>> Hi There,
>>
>> Can anyone give me just the details of where I have to go to get an
>> RMA form, without spinning in circles between automated phone lines
>> and the same website address, (that is no help)?
>>
>> Any advice / help much appreciated.. Anyone have any direct line
>> unlisted phone numbers etc?

A motherboard... From what I have seen so far I thought you filed an RMA
Request form and were then issued with the RMA????
From: Bill Anderson on
Eddie Furred wrote:
> OldHobo <OldHobo(a)nilspam.xyz> wrote in
>
>> An RMA for what???????
>>

>> Eddie Furred wrote:
>>> Hi There,
>>>
>>> Can anyone give me just the details of where I have to go to get an
>>> RMA form, without spinning in circles between automated phone lines
>>> and the same website address, (that is no help)?
>>>
>>> Any advice / help much appreciated.. Anyone have any direct line
>>> unlisted phone numbers etc?
>
> A motherboard... From what I have seen so far I thought you filed an RMA
> Request form and were then issued with the RMA????

In my experience you contact the manufacturer or whomever you will
return the product to and you explain the problem. At that point the
manufacturer's rep may tell you that you can't return the product, in
which case you're out of luck. Or the manufacturer's rep will give you
an address to which you will ship the product and an RMA number you will
write prominently on the outside of the shipping box and include with a
note inside.

--
Bill Anderson

I am the Mighty Favog
From: Barry Watzman on
You have to contact Asus, and they issue an RMA number and shipping
instructions by E-Mail.