From: Emanuele Gostoli on
Hi, i'm sorry for my bad english, I have seen somewhere the same
problem but
I haven't found the solution. I have a access application (XP,
2003.2007 it's the same) with ODBC attached sql tables (i have tryed
MSDE, 2000, 2005 Express or full), now with O.S.
Win XP all works fine with excellent response times, if a try the same
application with Win 7 all works correctly but the response time is
very long. I have changed more P.C: with different D.B back end but
nothing is changed.

If i replace the attached tables whit I project table the application
woks more speedly
but the code is incompatible.
Thanks for the help.
Emanuele