From: Strasser on
Thanks in advance, if anyone has a suggestion.

Attachments downloaded from a list serve used to display fine (subject
of the attachment).
Something changed.
Now attachments are displayed as a list or array, of incomprehensible
attachment titles.
Within the text of the email there IS a list of the attachments.
I now have to find the correct attachment within the body of the
email, count and see what number the attachment is (like #3 of 4
attachments) and then count along the list of attachments outside the
message box and open that attachment number.

What a pain!

I tried right clicking > select all the attachments > View menu >
and can't find a selection that solves the problem.

Ideas?

Strasser