From: Nini on
I try to send an attachment - word document - from my work email to home
email address, and it doesn't come through. I can send an attachment from
home email to work email fine. My coworkers can send an attachment from our
work email server to my home email. It sems to be my specific email. I've
checked spam blockers and cannot find anything. Help!
From: PvdG42 on

"Nini" <Nini(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I try to send an attachment - word document - from my work email to home
> email address, and it doesn't come through. I can send an attachment from
> home email to work email fine. My coworkers can send an attachment from
> our
> work email server to my home email. It sems to be my specific email.
> I've
> checked spam blockers and cannot find anything. Help!

You should ask in a discussion group supporting whatever mail client
software you are using. This group is for .NET Framework discussions.