From: Tom on
hi all,

i want to make a litle program which can scan some documents to pdf, jpg by
using a local scanner (with a twain driver) or by using a
networkscanner/printer. I looked at www, but i can only find some free test
demo's by using twain driver on the local pc. Is it possible to reach an
network scanner with fixed ip in vbcode ?

regards, tom

From: MarkusSchaber on
Hi,

On 15 Feb., 23:13, "Tom" <Tom(a)sgreorgl> wrote:

> i want to make a litle program which can scan some documents to pdf, jpg  by
> using a local scanner (with a twain driver) or by using a
> networkscanner/printer. I looked at www, but i can only find some free test
> demo's  by using twain driver on the local pc. Is it possible to reach an
> network scanner with fixed ip in vbcode ?

You might look at how free software (like The Gimp) does it - their
source is free. But I'm afraid that GIMP uses SANE for network access.
And most of those software is not written in VB.