From: ChelsBrub on
I am trying to open a PDF file attachment in Outlook, but it defaults to
Windows Photo Viewer. How can I get it off this option, to the screen where I
can pick from other choices? (ex. Excel, Word, Notepad)
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"ChelsBrub" <ChelsBrub(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I am trying to open a PDF file attachment in Outlook, but it defaults to
> Windows Photo Viewer. How can I get it off this option, to the screen where
> can pick from other choices? (ex. Excel, Word, Notepad)

Save the PDF file to disk, right-click it, choose Open With>Choose Program,
select Adobe Reader (or whatever PDF viewer you have), check the box
indicating Windows should always use that application, then click OK.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]