From: Leone on
1. Is there anyway I can cut a section of song audio (not video audio) out
and re-place it at the end of the same audio track?

2. How do I increase volume of video audio for a specific clip only? With
the feature I see, raising the video audio is either for entire time line or
not. i want to be ale to control audio levels separately per clip.

Thank you :)
From: John Inzer on
Leone wrote:
> 1. Is there anyway I can cut a section of song audio (not video
> audio) out and re-place it at the end of the same audio track?
=====================================
You can split the audio track anywhere you wish...
then left click/drag any section to a new position.

In timeline view...select the track, drag the Playback
Indicator to the point where the split will be and type...
Ctrl+L to make the split.
=====================================
> 2. How do I increase volume of video audio for a specific clip only?
> With the feature I see, raising the video audio is either for entire
> time line or not. i want to be ale to control audio levels separately
> per clip.
>
> Thank you :)
=====================================
In timeline view...split the audio on each side of the
area that requires a volume adjustment. Right click
the segment and choose...Volume...drag the slider.

--

J. Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

From: gordo on
in relation to that, can you extend the fade in and outs, or are they a set
length?

From: John Inzer on
gordo wrote:
> in relation to that, can you extend the fade in and outs, or are they
> a set length?

The duration of effects is not adjustable. As a work around
to extend a fade in from black you could insert a solid black
..jpg that you could create in most any image editing software.

(FWIW...the intensity of certain Effects can be increased
if you right click the Photo and choose...Video Effects...
you can add up to 6 instances of an effect)

In Windows Paint (for example)...open a photo / right click
the Black square in the color box and type...Ctrl+Shift+N.
(if you do not see the color box...type...Ctrl+L)

1) To save as a photo...
2) Go to...File / Save As...
3) Choose a save location...
4) Enter a New name (this insures that your original photo is
not overwritten),
5) Choose a format...
6) Left click...Save.

--