|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Error message coming up sayin slideshow is too long.
Hey all, Your help is needed and quickly. I am making a slideshow for school with a few hundred photos. My slideshow is allowing me to add more photos, however, I am trying to fit music into places and it's telling me that my slideshow is longer then 24 hours and can't be published or that 6 hours will make my ... 3 Jun 2010 07:51
codec error?
Recently I started getting codec error messages when I attempt to play certain MP3 files on my XP computer. The files play fine on my MP3 player as well as my Vista laptop, however. So what gives? The files used to play ok on the XP machine, but not now. Any suggestions? ... 2 Jun 2010 00:06
Transistion Problems
My wife has been making projects where she creates slides in Power Points, jpegs them, then adds them into WMM. After she gets the slides in orders she adds transistions and music. Up until her last 2 projects this has been working very well. Her last 2 are much larger than the other, 308 and 311 slides with 4 ... 1 Jun 2010 23:01
Importing videos in Movie Maker
I just got a Sony HDCX150 HD digital video recorder and I wanted to use it to take videos and then integrate them into a movie with narration and pictures. I find the version of Movie Maker I have 2.1.4027.0 will not allow importantion of the files. I can use the PMB program (comes with Sony camera) to save a... 2 Jun 2010 02:16
jvc Hdd
Hi John I know I am replying to a very old mail.however, your past situation is almost identical to my own presently.....Everio camcorder, Cyberlink PowerDirector etc... I find my clips download OK and can be used in Media Player,Windows Live Movie Maker (waste of time),and Cyberlink Power Director- but no ... 31 May 2010 15:18
Edit with JVCEverlo G Series GZ-MG275 Hard Disk Camcorder
Your advice goes back a long way???Thanks for it. Like you I have worked with MM for many years now and cannot begin to think why Microsoft are trying to consign it to the trash can. I have new JVC camcorder HDD, MTS files (big mistake). And I really do want to make my movies in MM so will give your idea a try.T... 31 May 2010 10:52
mswmm was created by a version of windows movie maker that is not
I try to open a mswmm file and get an error message like, "....mswmm was created by a version of windows movie maker that is not supporteded ..." So, in my wisdom I uninstall my Movie Maker 2.6 and re-install Microsoft's (supposedly) latest version which is MM 2.2. I get same error message. I re-try MM 2.6... 28 May 2010 21:27
Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 28 May 2010 17:05
Saving a project (.mswmm) to a film (.wmv)?
I encountered a problem with saving a project as a film. I downloaded a Charlie Chaplin clip from YouTube as a .wmv using Zamzar. I then edited the file using Movie Maker. However, I was not able to save the project (.mswmm) as a film (.wmv--"not able to save to the specified location). I don't have this pr... 27 May 2010 21:29
Cannot import movie clips from JVC hard disk camcorder
Thank you very much Papa for this info and I have read your web page which I have tried without success. I just cannot work out how to change file extensiions. I have a new laptop Sony Vio, with Windows 7. I have also installed Movie Maker 2, which has worked very successfully with clips imported from my old ... 27 May 2010 19:18
MPEG4
Try to import MPEG4 files from flip video .Movie maker does not support format. Are there any updates or fixes for this problem ... 27 May 2010 18:12
Windows 7 & Movie Maker
I have new Laptop, OS Win.7. Have been able to download and use Win Movie Maker very successfully,with old Canon Cam Corder Now have new Cam Corder JVC AVCHD...MTS files. Lovely CC & very easy to B/u clips to PC. Trouble is I am unable to get MM to accept the clips...No sound or Picture. Could someone please advi... 24 May 2010 15:44
cannot complete publish movie error
when i try to publish my movie on recommended settings, it works fine but when i try with the other settings so i can get it in hd or better quality, it tells me cannot complete publish movie and that whole error... plz help -- abd091 Posted via http://www.xpheads.com ... 23 May 2010 10:18
wtv files can't be edited - sticks at 0%
I was trimming down a colbert show that i recorded. found that just opening and exporting works fine. but if i edit (cut chunks out) it sticks at 0% when trying to save. Converted to dvr-ms and it worked ok. ... 21 May 2010 16:09
Windows XP..Movie Maker
I have the service pack 3 loaded,but I can't seem to find the Movie Maker software. Where might I find it? Thanks... ... 21 May 2010 17:15
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 19 May 2010 06:05
Video playback issues after saving
Hi I have created a movie in WMM including video, photographs and title overlays. The vide plays great while in the preview screen in WMM, however when I save to my computer and then try to playback using Windows media player or Realtime I get problems. The video sections consist of a thin line at the top of t... 18 May 2010 19:16
Can't Make Movie
I've tried adding this to other posts on the same subject but it won't add so sorry for starting a new thread on the same subject. It's the old message about checking files, saving location etc. So far I have reinstalled MM and Media player, re-registered the dlls, found 3 versions of the QASF (or whatever) d... 20 May 2010 13:55
Scrolling Picture and "Super Zoom"
I would like to have my pictures to have the same animation as some of the title animations under "Choose the Title Animation." 1. I would like to have pictures scroll from right to left, like you can make a title that will scroll from right to left, like the "Scroll, Banner" title animation under "Choose th... 17 May 2010 09:08
Professional manufacturing WEB of sites for firms and organizations. WEB-design
Professional manufacturing WEB of sites for firms and organizations. WEB-design. Dearly and qualitatively. Service and promotion of ready sites. Registration of the domain and a hosting for 1 year free of charge by development of a site. webmaster2003(a)hotmail.com ... 17 May 2010 05:53
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11