First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Error when opening project
I have created several projects that now cannot be opened. I receive the following error when I choose File>Open Project: "The project file is in use by another program" I have rebooted, logged off, checked my task manager and there are no other programs or computers that have this file open. I've also tried... 29 Apr 2010 15:49
Using Flip camera video files into Movie Maker
I have began using Flip video cameras in the middle school classes I teach. We have been using Pazera software to convert Flip's MPG4 files to MPG1 so that we can import them into Windows Movie Maker. A previous class was able to convert the files and import them without any problem. My class now is able to con... 29 Apr 2010 00:15
Movie Maker Crashes at Startup
WMM worked fine for me when I used IE6. I upgraded to IE7 and got the messages you got. I downgraded to IE6 and it worked gain. Now I just upgraded to IE8, and WMM stopped working again. Can anyone help us? I don't want to go back to IE6. C'mon Microsoft, this is very painful to all Windows users!!!! ... 27 Apr 2010 14:30
projects
Okay, I've tried, but maybe I'm missing something. Can you combine projects? I had multiple clips, edited them, but saved them separately as different 'projects'. Is there a way to combine them? And I know you can do it all through the story board and things, but these aren't the raw clips. As I said, they ... 27 Apr 2010 17:57
Scrolling down
I understand that the wheel on my mouse can control the zoom in or out. However, how do I then scroll up or down in a document? ... 28 Apr 2010 23:08
Specifying start and finish points
Is there a way of specifying the start and finish points of a clip you want to edit to reduce any unwanted footage to the bare minimum? Is there a way of specifying the length of the clip Movie Maker divides the import into - it seems to vary wildly from a few seconds to several tens of seconds. ... 26 Apr 2010 20:38
mp4 video
"evil_villainess" wrote: i have a mp4 video file that won't play/import onto windows movie maker. i read everything else on mp4 threads here but none seem to help (just in case you're wondering, it's a video not an itunes music file) any help or suggestions are greatly welcome ... thanks Just d... 26 Apr 2010 13:48
I have an insignia ns dv720P High def camera and I am crashing tr
--I have an insignia ns dv720P High def camera and I am crashing trying to imort video please help. I can import movie files I made with my Arc soft software but the problem with this is the original audio form the vidoe seems to be missing. Please help I hate the arc soft software and really want to use mov... 26 Apr 2010 20:38
Selective Sound Suppression
Have a few videos that have abberent noises/voices. Is there an addon or app that can selectively subtract sounds by their wave pattern? There was a device called an oscilloscope where one could 'see' soundwaves and isolate them. This might be something for Microsoft developers to look at as an app. ... 25 Apr 2010 03:19
Problems with video uploads
The videos I have play back fine on the Camcorder, but when I go to import the videos to the computer, MM splits the videos into tons of smaller clips 1 - 6 seconds long and are not in any particular order. When i place several of them together to make a larger clip MM crashes. Should I just import the videos... 24 Apr 2010 22:45