First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sever... 8 May 2010 04:44
I Think I Blew It
I've been having trouble with the audio dropping out in my movies, during the editing process. The audio just goes away, and I have to close the program and restart it to get it back. Sometimes it saves movies with no audio. So I thought I'd go to the Vista website and download the lateset version of moviema... 7 May 2010 20:05
Preparing Pictures for Movie Maker
I want to import photos to do a slide show with music for Movie Maker. Currently have all of them large and high res. Should I change them to 480x720 and 72 dpi before importing? Want them to show at best image sharpness as possible once they are in. ... 5 May 2010 10:27
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 5 May 2010 12:40
Windows XP home SP3 does not recognize ANY DV camera.
I have the same problem with Windows XP home, sp3. I have tried to connect 4 cameras, Canon XL-1, Canon GL-2, Sharp, and a Panasonic. I have tried to connect all 4 cameras using 2 differant 6 pin to 4 pin fire wire cables, One of them is brand new. I have also swopped out 1394 PCI cards, and tried with onboard 1394. Al... 4 May 2010 02:27
Hughesnet tools poison to Moviemaker
A couple of weeks ago I posted a query about Moviemaker failing to start. I received no responses, so I am making a new post to advise all, that Hughesmet tools places an app on the taskbar that constantly accesses memory and on my XP desktop computer it was accessing 25 to 50 plus percent of cpu capacity. Remo... 3 May 2010 18:45
Can't drag clip to timeline
Trying to do something I have done countless times - simply drag a clip from imported video to the time line (using Vista and MM ver 6). But it won't drop there. Any suggestions? ... 3 May 2010 20:57
icon shown for video
Hello. I just made my first video out of still photos and i have one question I hope someone can answer. I noticed that the icon created for my video displays one of the photos, but I don't particularly want that photo to represent my video. Is there a way to change this icon or to select a photo to be used ... 1 May 2010 10:57
Audio Problems
I have imported audio files into a movie, however whenever a preview the movie in movie maker the I do not hear sound. It shows that it is playing but Im not hearing anything. And yes I have speakers turned up and not muted. ... 1 May 2010 00:05
Can't import dv movie clips
I've been trying to impor some dv movie clips into my proyect but I keep reciving an error message. What can I do? ... 29 Apr 2010 22:35
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13