First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Need help burning to DVD
I've imported about 400 photos into WMM. I've arranged them in order, added video effects and transition effects. When I click on "Save to DVD" it saves in on the "C" drive rather than to the "E" drive (for burning DVDs). When I try to then copy it from its location on the "C" drive, I get a mesage that Wind... 18 Mar 2010 02:41
Audio Help Please
I imported this .avi file to Movie Maker. It was about 10 minutes long and I know it works because this was a second recording, and the first one worked perfectly. Anyway, I imported it and all the movie appears on the large white area. I listen to part of it and check and the audio and such is all there, no i... 18 Mar 2010 01:36
files do not stick to story board
how come when i select to ad file and click and drag them to the story board they do not stick, nothing happens. please help me!! Im new to this. what can I do? ... 19 Mar 2010 00:35
moving graphics
Hi, Is there a way to incorporate moving graphics like the visualizations in Window Media Player into Windows Movie Maker? -- Les ... 15 Mar 2010 01:23
Problems with import the mp3 file
"John Inzer" wrote: ninx wrote: I've used MWMM for quite long time and it goes very well. But now I have a problem: When I want to import the music (which IS in te mp3) it says that the file could not be imported here is the picture: http://img685.imagesha... 13 Mar 2010 19:49
Too many events to fire from...
Whenever I attempt to import Movie Clips (.mpg) files I receive a message box telling me that the file could not be imported because there are too many events to fire from. Could anyone explain this and provide a solution? I am using Windows Movie Maker Version 5.1 (Build 2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.090804-1435 : Servi... 11 Mar 2010 21:22
missing files
I have been trying to solve the error message of shared/sample.jpeg when tring to edit titles in Movie Maker. I have read the information about reinstalling sp2 and 3 and discovered that moviemk.inf file does not exist in the service packe files/i386. Also when downloading the Fun pack audio and music they do n... 11 Mar 2010 16:53
dvd burner
my burner is not detected. what can i do to fix this problem. Anton wrote: MY VISTA DVD MAKER CAN'T DETECT MY DVD BURNER... 22-Aug-08 HELP.....im using vista home premium 64bit ...i using WINDOW DVD MAKER to make dvd but when i want to burn , it show "DVD BURNER NOT FOUND" my dvd burner brand is LG GH20... 11 Mar 2010 11:11
No Capture
I have a Canon ZR10 connedted to my laptop with firewire. The camers responds correctly to all cammands from Movie Maker but no video is captured and nothing appears in teh preview window. Video can be seen on the camera LCD screen as if capture was proceeding but nothing is captured. ... 10 Mar 2010 14:14
End Credit frames are not viewable after saving and playback
Hello, I managed to save my project file as a movie file and have a few questions/issues: 1. After removing some of the internal filters, I was finally able to save 2 of 3) movie files to my external hard drive. I'm not sure why I'm still having trouble with one particular file. It is full of transitions, ... 9 Mar 2010 19:16