From: Mick on
I've imported about 400 photos into WMM. I've arranged them in order, added
video effects and transition effects. When I click on "Save to DVD" it saves
in on the "C" drive rather than to the "E" drive (for burning DVDs). When I
try to then copy it from its location on the "C" drive, I get a mesage that
Windows has encountered a problem trying to copy the file. Clicking on
"Retry" does no good. I have the file saved in "MY Videos" as well as "My
DVDs". How do I get it to burn on the DVD. BTW, I can burn videos using "My
Muvees"; but, that program, without upgrading, allows only 50 photos to go to
the DVD.