First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Movie Maker
When I create a movie using Movie Maker I have sound and video captured from my digital camera. When I burn it to a DVD I only get video if I play the DVD in either one of my DVD players hooked to the TV or on my other computer. How come? ... 9 Mar 2010 19:16
Combining two files
I edited a film into two pieces removing a part that was poor. I saved the first half as part 1 and the second as part 2. Later I returned and tried to load the two parts and combine. I cannot load - I load part 1 and then part 2 which removes part 1. It would seem that files would upload normally and allow for com... 10 Mar 2010 19:49
Embedding still image in video
Hello all. Is it possible to embed an image file (JPG, GIF, BMP) inside a video clip? For example, while the video is playing I would like to show an image inside the frame of the video. Is this possible? Thanks! Saga ... 8 Mar 2010 14:11
Webcam problems
Hello I run XP PRO + SP3. Over the years I bought three webcams but each time I move to a faster Window operating system, my cams become obsolete as I can't get an update of the drivers to the cam program.That's when I buy the new one. The last one I bought is an expensive INTEL with many bells and whistles ... 7 Mar 2010 08:31
Help me with movie maker please
When i make a movie on windows movie maker i like to add music to the clips. I get the music to fit perfect on the time line but when i save it to my computer or a disc the music ends like 3 minutes short. Does anyone know why ... 6 Mar 2010 09:39
Impoerting Audio files
Hi, for some reason, my Movie Maker has stopped allowing me to import audio files. the files are mp3, and are not from Itunes or something like that. every time i try to import an audio file The program gives me an error message saying Movie Maker has encountered a technical problem and must close.. Please he... 3 Mar 2010 11:51
Adding photos
When adding photos to my movie they don't take up the whole screen and have black bars to the sides. Does anyone know of a way to have photos fill up the whole screen? thanks -- Peter ... 3 Mar 2010 11:51
Movie Clip Transition
Hello...new to this program. I'm trying to find out how to seperate clips on timeline. They run together and I want to have a "brief" transition time BETWEEN clips. Thanks! ... 2 Mar 2010 11:16
HELP with ERROR CODE 0xC946000F
I am trying to open a MM project that I created several years ago. However I keep getting an error code of 0xC946000F. Can anyone please help. ... 2 Mar 2010 00:17
Audio
my Windows Movie Maker works great until I attempt to play music. When I insert music, it lets it snap into place, but when i choose to play the video or preview the music clip, it will make no noise. My volume is turned up and everything. Is there anything I can do to fix this? ... 1 Mar 2010 12:34